BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Response to Sam's... interesting post

I was looking through the google reader, and I found this...interesting comment about Justin Bieber that was on Sam's blog.
If you grow up hating everyone who is a little different then you, then you will be a very lonely adult.
I want to point something out to Sam(and Billy). I think you guys will both be very lonely if you keep trying to singing Justin Bieber's songs, because if you do then (one) you will be devastated and live a pessimistic life when he dies and (two) you'll probably want to sing his songs for a living or something, but you would barely get any money and end up as a hobo on the street. ASTI probably accepted you to cure you from singing those songs all the time. You really need to rethink your life. I hope that when you had your appointment with Ms. Ahn that you didn't say "I want to be like Justin Bieber when I grow up". I'm not saying you can't be a singer, but you can't be so attached to these things. I know music is great to listen to, but I think you're going a little overboard. You need to listen to a new singer or something because you have been singing Justin Bieber for over a month. So consider this paragraph.
Another thing that I noticed was you put Justin Bieber's Baby lyrics on your blog, and I looked at them and Irealized you really do know the lyrics by heart, because you sing them everyday. In fact, if it weren't for the link to it, I'd say you typed in the words yourself but in a different color for some reason. You should give up Justin Beiber for Lent. It would be good and everyone in Mr. Sutherland's first period class needs a break from you singing. It will only be forty days. I will give you a sticker if you do. You could also put that on any future job resumes.
That means please give me a break.

4 comments:

Sam Everett said...

Jesse, I just want to say that would never give up Justin Bieber for Lent, I would rather give up something easier like food.

Elizabeth O. said...

OMG this is funny. Sam, I'm having the uncontrollable urge to slap you again. Be quiet.

Billy Lau said...

I Responded here http://billylau12345.blogspot.com/2010/10/jesses-attack-on-sam-and-me.html

vic xuan said...

I responded to your post.
http://vxblogspot.blogspot.com/2010/10/response-to-jesse-v.html