BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Pizza

           Well. I don’t really know what to write about or what to take about, so I’ll just make it up as I go along. My sister said I should write about pizza(that’s real specific, couldn’t get better details). So maybe I’ll do that. I think one of the best pizza places I’ve ever been to is Amici’s so if you see it, immediately plan a time to go there, cause their pizza is awesome! The pepperoni they put on the pizza kind of resembles a cup, and you can sprinkle Parmesan cheese or pepper and it tastes so good. So go there.

I think the worst is Linguini’s. It’s down by the Alameda Theater, so if you see it, don’t go there. Don’t say “Ooh let’s go to that pizza place, I’ve never been there before!”, because you’ll only be disappointed. The only thing that I ever will like is the arcade the they have [but last time I checked half of the games were out of order (big surprise)], because I won a something in the claw machine. A bunch of other times I got tricked in a way from the machine because I kept putting coins inside it, but the game wouldn’t start. It was always after I put the coins in that I asked someone and they said it was out of order, but they never got around to putting an out of order sign on it (yeah, they just never had the time).
The main reason I hate it is because they always put something in the tomato sauce or whatever that always made me really sick (found that out the hard way). I couldn’t eat it at all. Even when I got a little mini pizza, after the first piece, I pushed my plate forward and stuck with my soda. Later on, when I got really smart (my sister was always finding ways to trick me into doing something, I learned from my mistakes) I figured out a little strategy where I would drink all my soda and eat lots of garlic bread, so I only ate one piece, which wasn’t that bad, and that satisfied me and my appetite. So don’t go to Linguini’s, go to Amici’s.

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Comments work now!

I like the second paragraph. Reminds me of one of those old guys who talks about all the ways people try to scam you..."That's how they getcha! No out of order sign!"

I will steer clear of linguini's; thanks for the tip.

Alex said...

I beg to differ. i love linguinis. if you dont like to eat in the restaurant then order take out and enjoy the pizza in the comfort of your home.